Andrew Abkar Shenouda was born in 1988, Cairo-Egypt. He is a self-taught photographer who discovered his passion at young age. He loved watching and pinning pictures that inspired him.
Andrew has graduated from the Arab academy in Cairo with architecture degree. Since then, he showed even greater passion for architectural and landscape photography. His passion has driven him to start taking photos before even getting a digital or pro camera. He also took a lighting photography course.
His work has been published by numerous websites, Wikipedia, Archdaily, Archidose, MiModern and boomsbeat.
– Architectural Heritage at “The National Organization for Urban Harmony” – Honorable Mention – 2017
– Heliopolis Metro at “Heliopolis Heritage” – Top 10 – 2017
– Architectural Heritage at “Prince Mohamed Ali Tewfik Museum” – Honorable Mention – 2016
– Architectural Heritage at “The National Organization for Urban Harmony” – Honorable Mention – 2016
– Climate Change Effects of the Agriculture at “Connect4Climate” – 3rd Place – 2012